|This information is taken
directly off of the ICOM IC-M45 brochure.
- Frequency Range: Transmit: 156.025
-157.425 MHz; Receive: 156.025 - 163.275 MHz
- Usable channels: All U.S.A.,
International and Canadian channels; plus 10 weather channels
- Mode: FM(16K0G3E)
- Power Supply: 13.8 V DC +/-15%
- Current Drain (at 13.8 V DC):
- Transmit: Less than 6 A
- Receive: 1.2 A (max. audio)
- Usable Temperature Range: -20°C to
+60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Antenna connector: 50 ohms (SO-239)
- Weight: 0.9 kg; 2 lb
- Output Power (at 13.8 V): 25 W (high);
1 W (low)
- Modulation System: Variable reactance
- Spurious Emissions: Less than -70 dB
- Adj. Channel Power: 60 dB
- Receiver System: Double-conversion
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 30.85
MHz; 2nd: 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.22µV for 12 dB SINAD
- Squelch sensitivity: 0.22 µV typical
- Adjacent channel selectivity: 70 dB
- Spurious Response Rejection Ratio: 70
- Intermodulation rejection ratio: 70 dB
- Audio Output Power (at 13.8 V DC, 10%
distortion): 4.0 W typical with a 4 ohms load
- Audio Output Impedance: 4 ohms
- SP-5 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: A large,
external speaker for superior audio output.
- SP-10 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: A compact,
external speaker. Features easy installation.
- MB-69 FLUSH MOUNT: For mounting the
IC-M45 to a panel.
- HM-177B/W HAND MICROPHONE: Same as
supplied. White or black.